Privacy & Terms
Enable MojoDojo (MojoDojo) offers web development solutions, search engine optimisation solutions and other digital marketing services to its clients.
We are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and California Consumer Privacy Act and will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We also comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Our website, products, and services are all intended for people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Health information includes information about the health of a person, or health services provided to them.
Personal information generally means information or opinions about a person who is reasonably identifiable from that information. Personal information includes sensitive information.
Sensitive information includes information about a person’s beliefs or associations as well as health information about a person.
Terms are more fully defined in the Privacy Act.
Why do we collect personal information
MojoDojo collects personal information from you for the following purposes (together, the Primary Purpose):
- to deliver the products and services that you request;
- to engage third party contractors for the purpose of MojoDojo providing the goods and/or services you request;
- to provide you with information about the goods and services you request;
- to personalise and customise your experience with MojoDojo;
- to help MojoDojo review, manage and enhance its services;
- to communicate with you;
- for identity verification;
- for administration purposes, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- to promote and market those of our other products and services which MojoDojo consider may be of interest to you;
- when considering making offers of employment to job applicants and prospective employees or for employment purposes; and
- to receive services from you or the organisation which employs you.
In addition to the Primary Purpose, MojoDojo may use the personal information it collects and you consent to MojoDojo using your personal information to:
- communicate with you, including by email, telephone and mail;
- provide you with news about any of MojoDojo’ products and services;
- send you marketing and promotional material that you may be interested in;
- manage and enhance products and/or services; manage and enhance your experience on MojoDojo’ website and domains;
- conduct surveys or promotions;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website;
- to profile the type of people accessing MojoDojo’ website;
- investigate any complaints about, or made by you, or if MojoDojo have reason to suspect you have breached any relevant terms and conditions; and
- as required or permitted by any law.
Unless otherwise provided by law, MojoDojo will not collect, hold, use or disclose sensitive information without your consent.
What personal information is collected and how it is collected
The nature and extent of personal information MojoDojo collects varies depending on your particular interaction with MojoDojo. MojoDojo will obtain personal information directly from you (or someone representing themselves as your employee or agent).
Personal information that we commonly collect from you may include but is not limited to:
- your name, position, date of birth and/or gender;
- your contact details including your address, telephone number and email address;
- your financial information including credit card and banking information, business references, details about your business, your Company Number and/or Business Number;
- the nature of products or services being sought by you; and
- your occupation.
MojoDojo also collects information that is not personal information, such as data relating to your activity on its website such as your device information including your location, unique identifiers and device type and your connection information including your IP address, browser type, session information.
MojoDojo obtains and collects personal information contained in job applications from job applicants and other details relevant to the job application such as information obtained from referees. It also collects contact details of certain personnel of entities with which it contracts.
How MojoDojo uses personal information
- for purposes which are related to the Primary Purpose or for purposes otherwise set out herein;
- if we obtain your consent to do so; or
- if otherwise required or permitted by law.
How MojoDojo discloses personal information
MojoDojo does not use or disclose any personal information about individuals without their consent, unless:
- in accordance with the Primary Purpose or as otherwise set out herein;
- required or permitted by law; or
- to protect the personal safety of any member of the public.
MojoDojo may disclose personal information to third party service providers within and outside of USA, in addition to regulatory authorities and ethics committees as required and permitted under the Privacy Act.
You can access the personal information MojoDojo holds
If at any time you want to update or know what personal information MojoDojo holds, you are welcome to access your record by contacting MojoDojo using the details set out below. Your information will generally be made available to you within 14 days of receiving your request.
If you make such a request, you will be asked for identification so that MojoDojo can verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. If you require personal information to be presented in an alternative format, MojoDojo will make reasonable efforts to accommodate you. If there is an associated charge to MojoDojo in order to retrieve your personal information, we will advise you of the charges that you would be responsible for and obtain your authorisation before proceeding.
MojoDojo may not be able to give you access to personal information where such access would result in disclosure of other individuals’ personal information, would result in a breach of a contract, or would result in disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to MojoDojo or a third party.
MojoDojo reserves the right to not provide access to individuals if the request for access is frivolous or vexatious, or falls into another relevant exception category. MojoDojo may impose reasonable charges for such access.
Changing and Deleting the personal information MojoDojo holds
MojoDojo will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete and notify you of any such changes. If you wish to update your personal information, please contact MojoDojo to amend your record accordingly (see contact details below).
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact MojoDojo and MojoDojo will take all reasonable steps to delete it. In circumstances where MojoDojo is required to retain personal information, it may not be able to delete your personal information. Such circumstances may include, for example, where MojoDojo is required to retain personal information by law or regulation, to continue to manage certain programs, for the purpose of actual or possible legal proceedings, or for certain necessary business purposes.
Storage and Security of your personal information
Personal information is stored on secure servers, cloud servers, or in hardcopy paper records stored in a secure location. MojoDojo requires its employees and/or contractors to protect the confidentiality of any personal information held by MojoDojo.
Where personal information is disclosed by MojoDojo to third parties, such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of all personal information held by it on our behalf.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information held by us if we no longer need to hold the information for the purpose it was collected and we are not otherwise required by law to retain the information.
What to do if you have a problem or question
- Your name and address; and
- Details of the alleged breach of privacy.
MojoDojo will beat you best performing ad on Google ads by 17.6% and or provide a written confirmation of ROAS that it expects to achive from your facebook ads ( for ex, $8 for every dollar spent ) provided that
- Before you engaged MojoDojo for PPC services, you had an average monthly spend of $10K per month in each medium for atleast 3 months.
- We will audit your campaign prior to starting to confirm your eligibility for our guarantee. The audit will be completed before signing your final proposal.
- This guarantee will be confirmed in writing as a part of your proposal that you sign. If your proposal does not have a guarantee clause, you are not eligible.
- The guarantee is only eligible for customers that sign after 30 November 2022.
- If the paid traffic campaign is paused for more than 3 days, the guarntee is void.
- If we can’t get your account live due to policy violations or other issues beyond the control of MojoDojo, the guarantee is void.
- If you can’t prove the results or requirements by your Google or Facebook account the guarantee is void.
- Your media spend is not refunded as that is paid to the provider and is not paid to MojoDojo.
- A performance guarantee levy is appplied on your invoices and if you do not see this performance guarantee fee than you are not eligible for the performance guarantee.