Website Development Agency
- Are you struggling with building a strong online presence?
- Do you want to increase your online sales, enquiries and customer base?
- Do you want to outshine your online competitors and be considered first?
- Does your website convey your brand effectively?
- Do your customers understand your online value proposition?
- Is your website Google Friendly?
Web Design & Development
Build a strong online brand, improve your online search performance and increase conversions with 100% industry compliant state of the art search-friendly website design and development from MojoDojo.
To minimise your bounce rate, your website should immediately engage visitors so that they stay, browse your offerings and take action.
It should be desktop and mobile friendly to enhance the user experience.
Importantly, it should also be easy for you to manage at the backend so that you can make quick and simple changes when you need to.
A structurally sound website is an essential ingredient for the success of your online business.
From strong visual presentation to an advanced administration system,
MojoDojo will deliver to you the right web tools to outshine your online competitors and increase conversions.
Web Development Process
Our streamlined workflow is derived from a foundational methodology which consist of 3 Phases.
That is ‘Branding Concept development and Structural Organization’, ‘Concept Refinement’ and ‘Construction’.
All website design projects delivered by MojoDojo go through five main processes to produce an excellent web application/brand.
This process involves:
- meeting with our clients and understanding their need for online presence
- developing a project plan which gives a better understanding of their target audience and competitors
- use structural concepts to create initial draft concepts (Graphic design) which will be presented to the clients for review
Our Development Approach
You will meet with the development team to brainstorm and provide a brief of your online design requirements, vision and objectives. A feasibility study will follow with a project plan to give you a better understanding of your target audience and the competitive landscape.
- Understanding your target audience
- Choice of a custom CMS
- The architecture design of your website
- Website features requirement finalisation
User Experience & User Interface
MojoDojo’s designers will create a fluid UX and UI experience with on-brand visualisations of your website using Adobe XD.
- Incorporating your brand into the design
- Website layouts designed in Adobe XD
- Review the website layouts
- Navigation and design layout finalisation
Custom Management System Development
The conversion from UX/UI design to a content management system development takes the longest time in the project. The CMS is industry compliant and support for the same is available either from MojoDojo or online community. Once the development is completed then it goes for the testing process.
- Custom development
- Call to action facility
- SEO integration
Prior to launching of the final product, we perform thorough testing to ensure high quality end product.
Our testing process consists of various technical and user acceptance testing procedures. With assurance, we are proud and confident in delivering our clients theirs each friendly website.
- Responsive design testing
- Browser testing
- Functional requirements testing
- Usability testing & Improvements
Training & Support
After the website is launched, we will conduct a website training session which includes navigation content management system with your staff members. The CMS Training will be provided in-house or online. Ongoing support is available to enhance or editing the website upon request.
- Website backend training
- Inhouse or online training
- Dedicated support
- Phone or email support
We highly recommended you to do website maintenance at regular interval to improve the security of your website.
Regular updates can provide new features and functionality to your website along with the risk of not getting hacked.
- Updating the CMS & database to the latest version
- Updating the plugins/extensions/apps
- Regular backup of the website